The best way to keep up-to-date on book releases, reviews, and other news:
- My mailing list: I always send a new release email and I also tell you about wonderful books by other authors that you might enjoy. You can sign up on any page of my website. I also give prizes, talk about behind-the-scenes details, and sometimes put short fiction in the newsletter. All that, and it’s FREE!! Plus I would never, ever sell, loan, spindle, or mutilate your address– I will pet it and squeeze it and call it George. (If you get that reference, BONUS POINTS!!)
- DayDreamers: My private fan group on Facebook. You want in on not only all the book news, but also to interact with me personally and fantastic (exclusive) giveaways and games only? This group of awesomeness is the place for you!
- Bookbub: You don’t have time to read a whole long newsletter with chatty stuff in it—you just want the facts. Bookbub is the way to go! Click HERE and then click on “Follow” to sign up.
- Goodreads: Sends a monthly notice and highlights the authors you follow. Click on the GR icon above!
- Amazon: Sorta kinda sends notices about new releases, but only according to a secret process/time frame that you can only understand by reading Tarot cards, charting your sun sign, or dancing naked in the backyard while clutching your calendar. My author page is HERE.
- Facebook: Well. Facebook tells me that I have, at any given time, 6 times the ‘followers’ than actual people who actually get my updates. I love to talk to you on Facebook! But don’t trust it for book release news; odds are you probably won’t see the post. Click on the FB icon above!
- Twitter, Instagram, tin-can-and-string contact: Don’t even. Great for posting pictures of hunky Thor! Delicious Aquaman! My Rosie the Pug and Rescue Dog Penny pics! But for reliable book news, not so much. Click on the icons above!
- Snail mail: I don’t check it that often, so maybe email me a heads-up if you send something?
ALYSSA DAY, PO BOX 600111, ST JOHNS, FL 32260
9. OOH! And I’m starting TikTok! If you’re a booktokker, find me HERE!
For rights information, please contact my agent, Kevan Lyon:
Marsal Lyon Literary Agency LLC
665 San Rodolfo Dr. 124
Solana Beach, CA 92075
To contact Alyssa, please fill out the form below.