THE TOP FIVE WAYS NOT TO START YOUR FIRST DAY AT A NEW HIGH SCHOOL:
- Tell the hottest guy in class that he reminds you of an elf.
- Get enormongo cramps.
- Annoy one of the Populars.
- Make even the geeks pity you.
- Finally get the super powers you thought you’d never have and explode all the windows in English class.
Jessie was SO not wearing tights and a cape!Read More
Jessie’s super hero notes:
Take it from me, here are the top things NOT to do on your sixteenth birthday:
- Drive your mother’s boyfriend’s sheriff car into the river.
- Accuse the team quarterback of setting the school on fire.
- Freak completely out when your boyfriend tries for second base.
- Tell the League of Liberty that super powers are so yesterday.
- Call your best friend’s boyfriend a slimeball.
- Explode your sadistic orthodontist’s drill —on purpose.
In spite of Grandma E coming back to town (and wonder what secrets she’s hiding?), a command appearance in front of the League to demonstrate my still-shaky control of my powers, the arsonist who keeps setting fires in my school and in my baby sister Chloe’s school, driving lessons, braces, and – euuwwww! – my mom actually dating, this could be the best sixteenth birthday ever!
If only I survive it.Read More